Monday, June 10, 2013

Stripes are Corporate..Chic or Casual..

 




 
 
Corporate Look 1.
Top-Asos
Vest-Thrifted
Skirt-OldNavy
Shoes-Versona
Clutch-Thrifted
 
 
Happy Monday fashion lovers!
This is my first of a three look stripe series, I'm doing this week. I thought I'd show you ladies my three looks on the big stripe or black and white trend. Which surprisingly to me I have been wearing a lot of lately. I usually opt for tons of color, but I love the chic look, I get from using these neutrals as the focal point. Of course, it doesn't have to be boring, so mix prints are still allowed. Well I will see you guys tomorrow with look number two.


2 comments:

  1. This is a cute look.....love, love, love the vest! Im excited to try a black and white combo too!!

    adashofcurves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I love it..I jumped up and down when I found this vest, it also has really great detailed gold buttons, I love! Great score for 2.50!

      Delete