Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Casual Chic Stripes








Casual Chic
Top Half of dress-Forever21
Pants-American Apparel
Sneaker-Target
Bag-Thrifted

So this is the last look, for the stripes series. It's more casual and laid back way I wore the stripe trend. Let me just say. I purchased these wedge sneakers from Target back in November and I basically have lived in them ever since. I was told they still aren't considered sneakers, because they have a wedge, but they are as close as I get. I've had these AA leggings for a while and have actually gotten my money's worth. I can think of thousands of ways to pair black and white, you basically wear it for any occasion.

Hope you guys enjoyed my three series..more coming soon.

Thanks for stopping by!

Talk soon,
RacQuell

No comments:

Post a Comment