Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Have a Merry Chic Christmas!!

















Happy Holidays Loves!
I know I went a little picture post crazy, but I loved all of these pics and couldn't narrow them down and that hardly happens EVER! When I saw this look in my head, I said to my self, Caramel Carrie is back. In my mind, I'm a fashionable New Yorker, who runs around in tulle and leather and no one looks twice, but I live in Charlotte, NC, so I tend to only bring out these looks for special occasions. Since today is Christmas, I took the opportunity to wear my tulle skirt I made during the summer. I plan on using a few of the pics for my new portfolio. This look to me sums me up; vibrant, girly with an eclectic edge. 

I hope your enjoying your holiday.

Talk Soon!

Outfit Details
Jacket-Walmart
Sweater-F21
Skirt-Made by myself
Heels-G by Guess
post signature

6 comments:

  1. Very Carrie Bradshaw!! Love It. Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is EVERYTHING!!! The pink tulle skirt took my breathe away!! YASSSSSSSSS dahling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look!!!! You are werking this tulle skirt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and girly :) happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete