Sunday, June 2, 2013

Casual Sunday





 Hey you guys!

Here is just a quick look of what I wore on this beautiful Sunday. For now, my official day off is Sunday. I have been cramming my entire week to do list, on this one day. I really didn't feel like being dressed up today, but I still wanted to look chic while getting my to do list complete. What's a country's girl style without some plaid and denim cutoffs right? For me those closet staples needed a little uplifting so I brought out my Jessica Simpson, Tookie heels. I have had these for over three years, this is maybe the third time they have been out.

I also updated my template on my blog, so I can response to your comments, as I appreciate everyone who stops by.

Talk Soon,

RacQuell

Outfit Details
Top- Ralph Lauren via Value Village
Denim shorts-DIY 
Heels-Jessica Simpson
Bag-Stolen from my mom lol



4 comments:

  1. This is cute..very easy going! Looks effortless & the hair is everythang!!!

    adashofcurves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute...I came across your blog on FashionBomb and I absolute feel in love with your style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alyssa..I'm so glad you found my blog, thank you for stopping by.

      Delete