Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Summer Sass

















Hey you guys!

FYI!! I had no choice, but to allow my mom to snap these pics, as she was the only one around, before I went out this day lol.

Anywho, this is a thrifted dress, that I purchased last year for 4.00! I just added the slits to the dress. Again, there is nothing that is new when it comes to fashion and I can find any and everything at a thrift store lol. I can tell by the seams in this dress, that it was hand sewn. The great thing about thrifted items is that clothes made years ago, were well made and I can always tell by the great, thick fabric that is used. I know a lot of people have been on the fence about the gladiator heels, but these are extremely comfortable and I love them! I will definitely be including them in my Fall and Winter wardrobe as well.


Happy Hump Day.

Talk Soon,

RacQuell
Outfit Details
Dress-Goodwill
Shoes-Amazon

9 comments:

  1. Super cute congrads on your weight lost chica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharonda! Thank you and thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Girl you did that!!!!! This look is hot!! I love how u pulled it together with the gladiator sandals! I loooove it!! oh yeah.. that dress is fresh to death.. love the slits you put on it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you find these shoes on Amazon? How much?

    ReplyDelete