Monday, September 2, 2013

Fire

Happy Labor Day!! I have really enjoyed my extended weekend and I will be at work tomorrow full of life lol. I decided to keep it really simple today. My friend who usually takes me pics is expecting very soon, so my lovely mom helped me out today. I'm uploading this posts from my phone, as soon as I'm home, I will get back to blog business..starting with my template!! I love this vibrant red skirt, it screams fire. I wanted to me relaxed today, still sexy which is why I showed a little skin, but not too much as I'm with family today. Everything I'm wearing is thrifted, besides my Zara heels.
Talk Soon
RacQuell

4 comments:

  1. Really nailed it hunty! 2 snaps ;-)

    oddlyfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did that super cute i see them pounds just fading away

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharonda! I really appreciate you stopping by.

      Delete