Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Is Red My New Pink?












Hey Belles!!
I'm snowed in here in Charlotte so I had some time to organize and edit some of the tons of photos I have for this blog of mine.
If you can't tell I love pink, but red just seems so vibrant on my skin tone. 
I hardly wear pants as I've stated before, but this year I'm working on completing my wardrobe and finding staple pieces and slacks work for office week or weekends for me.
I'm wearing this gorgeous coat I thrifted as well as the entire outfit, besides my shoes! 
Who knew 16 bucks could look so good. I even got these leopard Steve Madden Gallery pumps on sale for 35.00. I'm on a roll with my budget this year and I'm sticking to it.
Hope your enjoying your Tuesday.
Outfit Details
Hat, Coat, Top and pants-Thrifted
Shoes-Steve Madden
Talk Soon!
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Love it! That coat though..is everything!!!

    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing and that coat just sets the look off!

    www.stylishlydecadent.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one hot look! Love the hat! - Natasha

    www.dressingroom8.com

    ReplyDelete