Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Logic to my style!







Hey you guys!!

Step1. Purchase 4.00 thrifted dress
Step2.  Purchase killer shoe
Step3. Magic!!

This is kind of the logic to my shopping; finding a unique piece, adding a trending killer heel and there you have it, magic!! I love this dress! I have had it for three years; it is a size medium and I even wore it when I was a 3x!! It's always best to try things on, you never know what you will have forever!!


Outfit Details
Dress-Community Thrift (Summerville, SC)
Shoes-Zara
Bag-Just Fab


Talk soon,

RacQuell

8 comments:

  1. Love this look! I can't believe that was a thrift find and for $4 bucks at that!!!!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roni, thanks for stopping by! I love this dress, it truly is a gem, best 4 bucks, I've ever spent lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your look on fashionbombblog.com and love your southern girl style! And we both live in the south, I'm in NC! Followed your blog!

    check out mine too if you want
    zoevogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zoe, thanks! I actually live in Charlotte, now, where are you located!! Following your blog as well, thanks for viewing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!!!! The shoes luv luv!!!
    Love ur blog im now a follower

    adashofcurves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a girl of my own heart. Most of my best pieces are thrifted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww hi Denise!! Your right! Thrift stores are a girl's best friend!

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete