Saturday, March 15, 2014

Reese's Cup

 






 










Hello Loves!!

With moving, toothaches and getting ready to start my new job, nothing was getting in my way of this great Charlotte weather. The weather this year has been very unpredictable and I live for the sun.

I feel like a Reese's cup in this outfit. I've always enjoyed pairing black and brown. I haven't been in the mood to get dressed, but when I threw this together for dinner, I loved it.

I plan on wearing my faux leather dress all year long. The fabric is a little thick, but the wind helped.

I'm learning to put myself on a budget, so this JustFab was my Zara shopper replacement, it's holding up pretty well for 40.00 and holds everything.

I hope your out enjoying life!

Talk Soon,

RacQuell


                      Outfit Details
                      Dress-Asos
                      Belt-Thrifted
                      Bag-JustFab
                      Shoes-ItsFashioMetro
   

9 comments:

  1. I Love this look. I used to be afraid to pair black and brown, but this totally werks!!

    loveomora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is everything but I love your hair!! Details please :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Courtney! This is a half wig, I purchased from my local beauty supply store. I can't recall the name, but it's more of a tight curl initially and I just combed them out. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete