Sunday, April 1, 2012

Maxi Days

In Charleston, SC after December (sometimes not) You can basically wear what you want. It's April, so we have great windy weather until June when it's usually unbearable to go out. Pants and myself usually don't get along, especially with the heat I prefer dresses and skirts. Let's just say I always prefer dresses and skirts. Today the bestie and I went thrifting and to our local mall, this outfit is typically uniform for warmer months maxi dress and flats. I love my city and know how blessed I am to live in a state where we for the most part have perfect weather. I hope everyone had a great weekend.







Dress Ross~Anchor Earrings handmade with a friend~Crossbody Nine West~Flats Urban Outfitters

3 comments:

  1. From one curvy mama to another. You better werkkkk..... Yes. Keep doing what your doing I luv it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt hiện nay.

    ReplyDelete