Monday, May 20, 2013

Abstract
















So this dress has been in my closet for the last 2 1/2 years or so. It's a size 10 (which with older clothes most of the time is a 12-14)  and initially it was done to my ankles. Either way, I loved it at first sight, but of course no one else did. Many times, my best friend will think I'm crazy for purchasing certain items, but I knew this dress had potential! I was going to hem the dress first, but I decided to cut it and liked how it looked sorta edgy, so I left it alone. The tomato color heels were perfect with the dress. To top this off, this dress has pockets, that is and always will be a winner! I really believe I have a "thrift gift" when it comes to finding items, I can always spot a gem in the corner; that everyone else will leave.

I hope you guys enjoy your Monday!

Talk soon,
RacQuell

Outfit Details
Dress-Community Thrift Summerville, SC
Shoes-Charlotte Russe
Clutch-taken from my mommy:)

8 comments:

  1. You look so adorable!

    adashofcurves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have vision girl because is super cute. Thanks for your visit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I too love finding clothes that have potential and have a gift for picking fab clothes! In response to your question, I'm not near charlotte, more Raleigh area

    zoevogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOVE this look! I'm in Charlotte but I may have to come to SC to go thrifting!

    www.theprofashionalist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by Ann, I live in Charlotte now as well and I go thrifting here just about every day lol

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete