Monday, June 3, 2013

Curvy Caramel Carrie Bradshaw









The inspiration pic, love the floral on floral.

I know you've heard it a million times before, but Carrie Bradshaw is the best style description and inspiration; I can truly say is really identical to my style. The colorful, fun, mix printing, sometime eclectic style, but always chic; just really sums me up. I went to a wedding a few days ago and this is what I wore. I love this dress! I try not to go to Ross often, they always have at least ten dresses I want lol. For the price it really isn't bad, but I never want to go overboard. I have even worn it backwards with the zipper in front as well. I still feel awful for not purchasing the shorts for this floral blazer last year, I couldn't fit them (as if that ever stopped me before lol). I hope you all enjoy your week.

Talk Soon,
RacQuell

Outfit Details
 Blazer-  Thrifted-Goodwill (Ballentyne, Charlotte, NC)
Dress-Ross 
Shoes-Vincent Camuto via Dillards

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore your style, and this look is definitely a Carrie Bradshaw look. Love it!!!!! Your inspiring my look for tomorrow…lol

    www.fashionloverdc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shara! Thanks for stopping by, can't wait to see your posts of your Carrie look as well!

      Delete
  2. U nailed it im inspired!!!

    adashofcurves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks hun!! I loved this look it was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look and fit. Yours is better than Carrie's. I just found your blog and want to read more of your posts. I admire your curvy caramel look.

    http://mykurves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate it. I'm so glad you enjoy my blog!

      Delete