Monday, September 23, 2013

Week in Chic
















I know, I'm on picture overload today!

I work the typical Monday through Friday 9-6 pm type of job. I spend just about all my time at work! That is all I'm going to say about my place of employment lol. I've always worked in corporate office settings and it shows by the pictures. The majority of my clothes I purchase for the work week. I still enjoy displaying my style, so I like outfits that can transition into whatever is going on during the week. I know what works best for my body, so the majority of the time, I'm wearing A-line skirts, fitted slacks or a pencil skirt ( I own pencil skirts in just about every print and color you can imagine). There are many females that do not understand the difference between club and work, probably unless your doing some serious layering they should never meet. The last dress, I have worn out before, but as you can see, I layered it with a blazer and thick tights for work. I hope this gave you guys some inspiration of what to wear and show your style at work.

P.S. Just about everything I'm wearing is thrifted, besides the shoes, if you have specific questions, leave a comment below.

Talk Soon,

RacQuell

6 comments:

  1. Love it all and YESSSSSSSSSSS honey I see so many club-work outfits at my job it's ridiculous. I am loving your work-everyday style. You are a master at mixing prints and colors and I got my life from every single pic on this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun!! Yes my job is the same way, it's hilarious, because they really think that they are dressed professionally. Lol!

      Delete
  2. Gurrrrl!! U did that in all these outfit pics!! I love your style and how u mix prints patterns etc together! U have def given me inspiration to start blogging more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiffany! Thsnks for stopping by, can't wait to read your new posts!

      Delete