Friday, June 5, 2015

Yellow and Blues












 
 
Have you ever purchased the same colors over and over? I'm not sure what's gotten into me the last few months, but I may have purchased everything in this blue and yellow. I have atleast three new items in both colors. I guess this will be easier to mix and match?
 
I actually found this lovely dress in one of my mothers closets when I helped her clean them out. That lady has a serious shopping problem LOL. 
 
This dress is so me and I refused to leave her house without it. A line dresses are perfect on my body shape and it has a center front bow and pockets!!! That is what I consider a piece of heaven!
 
Hope you have good weather your way!
 
Talk Soon!
post signature 
 
Outfit Details
Dress-Stolen from Mommy (Thrifted)
Shoes-Charlotte Russe (old)
Clutch-Made by me
Necklace-Walmart
Shades-TJ Maxx
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment