Sunday, June 14, 2015

Pink Stripes











 How Cute!! I'm so use to this comment and being 27, sometimes I'm like really?!! I don't want to be cute LOL. However, today that is exactly how I look cute LOL.

I love when I buy separates months or years apart and find that they go perfectly with a new purchase. I thrifted this skirt years ago and purchased the pumps recently from Shoedazzle. Let me just say I LOVE THESE PUMPS! Pink and Bows, how great! 

I threw on a white button up and my usual pearls, I wore this outfit to church, but I'd wear it to work or brunch as well. The majority of my clothes fit in with my lifes routines, which saves me from having wardrobe pieces that don't fit in the wardrobe.


**I know you've noticed I was MIA for a few months this year, I was pursuing flight attendant life, which I ended up realizing wasn't quite for me, but now that I'm back in the corporate world and the uniforms are gone, I can get back to Fashion!**

Hope your enjoying the weekend!

OutFit Details
Shirt-Ann Taylor (Thrifted)
Skirt- Thrifted
Heels- ShoeDazzle
Watch-Fossil
Talk Soon
post signature









No comments:

Post a Comment