Thursday, November 21, 2013

Target Treats







Hey Loves!

I posted these pictures to my Instagram (without the outfit details, oops!)  and forgot to show them here on the blog.

When I'm not shopping for unique thrifted pieces, I love to shop at Target! I have not been disappointed especially by any of the designer collaborations. This time around, the Philip Lim for Target pieces were full of vibrant colors and prints. Initially, I waited in the long line and purchased more items than what I needed. I ended up keeping just the skirt, but I'm wishing I hadn't returned the matching sweater.
 I wore this outfit to The Drake concert here in Charlotte. The knee high trend is back in and I love the school girl feel, but decided to toughen up my look with my ZJO boots by ZigiNY. I love these boots and they are surprisingly comfortable for a 6in heel.

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!



Outfit Details
Beanie-Target
Top-Oldnavy
Skirt- Philip Lim for Target
Knee high socks- Steve Madden 
Boots-"Zjo"ZigiNY

No comments:

Post a Comment