Saturday, November 23, 2013

Summer Shots
















Happy Saturday Loves!


These shots were taken back in July and somehow never found their way onto the blog. Rarely do I wear shorts and not want to rush and take them off, so I definitely needed to document this moment! Scrolling through my pictures through my laptop, made me realize how much I despise the colder months. I'm pretty sure I shop much more during Spring and Summer. I wear bright colors throughout the year, but I find myself losing my creative spunk around this time of the year; so I'm spending my weekend cleaning out my closets! I can't wait to show you guys my winter looks and blog makeover. 

Hope your enjoying your weekend!

Outfit Details
Blazer-Thrifted
Top-Thrifted-Originally from Target
Shorts-Thrifted
Heels-Kenny Loves Penny







Talk Soon!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment