Thursday, November 28, 2013

Pretty Blues





Happy Thanksgiving Loves!
I enjoyed spending my Thanksgiving with my family and friends today. I'm not really into standing in long lines, during the holidays so I'll be in tonight and tomorrow. I'm a little excited to see what I find online this Monday, during the cyber sales. I'm in search for the perfect wrap coat, wish me luck!

I've noticed my closet holds a lot of the same colors; pink, purples, greens and blues. I seem to gravitate to the same colors whenever I'm shopping. I love these wedges, they are over a year old and I have never really worn them out. The suede royal blue and silver platform are so perfect and glam for the colder months. I loved this blazer when I found it at a Goodwill a few months ago. It's been sitting in my closet, waiting to be worn, that's what usually happens until a light bulb goes off in my head with  a perfect outfit idea. I hardly ever wear jeans and this may be the first time in over a year, you see a post with me wearing any. Whenever I do decide to swing to the denim side, I love to glam it up.
I'm so thankful for everyone who stops by, my little blog, it truly means a lot to me.



Outfit Details
Beanie-Target
Blazer-Goodwill
Jeans-OldNavy
Wedges-Aldo


                                                                         Talk soon!
post signature

6 comments: