Saturday, November 8, 2014

Sugar and Spice







I love pink. I love red. I love pink and red together and don't let anyone discourage you from being bold and pairing them together!
No matter how much I like to complain about the cold weather, I was born in February and I love this time of the year and mostly the opportunity to bring out what I like to call "Fancy Fashion" lol. Winter is when I can throw on coats, big bows and sparkly dresses and layer them all at once and I love every moment of it.
Let's get into the my little red riding hood look LOL. I love this deep rich red coat, I purchased from JC Penny last year during their Black Friday sale. My bow pumps saved me 150.00 bucks and I'm learning, it's better to wait and be patient sometimes with Fashion. You don't need to hop on every trend so quickly. My light pink dress is Thrifted, it's nice and thick and the perfect length for church or the office.
Will you be wearing pink and red this Fall? If so I'd love to know who's on board!
Wishing you a blessed week.
 
Outfit Details
Trench-JCPenny
Dress-Thrifted
Shoes-JustFab
Talk Soon
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment