Monday, February 9, 2015

Casual Chic

















Hey Belles!
I'm still attempting to get back in my schedule from my vacation. My birthday was last week and I enjoyed a weekend getaway that was much needed. I'm still unpacking and hopefully I can upload the pics from my Birthday look and a few photos from the beautiful beach soon. The 12lbs I gained the last few months, definitely has not helped in speeding up the process. (rolls eyes) 
Enough of that. I wanted to bring an idea of what you can wear when your traveling, but still want to be casual. I knew I'd be stopping for dinner so I figured I wear my wedge boots, I purchased from Shoedazzle and my comfortable cardigan I thrifted, that was originally from Old Navy. I loved this look and it was still casual with a Walmart Tshirt and my high waist Forever21 skinny jeans I love!
Layering your pieces when traveling, still allows you to be confortable and stylish at the same time.
OutFit Details
Cardigan-Thrift-Old Navy
Tshirt-Walmart
Jeans-Forever21
Fedora-Thrifted
Wedge Boots-ShoeDazzle
Bag-LV Speedy
Talk Soon
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment