Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Late Bootz










These photos were taken a month ago and I have just been such a slacker, I forgot all about them. (reason for the this posts title) I purchased this dress from Goodwill, last year. It always takes me some time to actually get to the things in my closet. Do you guys remember my abstract thrifted dress? It was initially floor length, so when I cut the fabric; it was too awesome to throw away, so I made a clutch. My friend Saba, wanted me to jump on my neighbor's truck for this pic, but this is as close as I got and really think it was a great shot.

Happy Hump Day!

Talk Soon

RacQuell

Outfit Details
Dress-Thrifted
Necklace-Thrifted
Belt-Thrifted
Clutch-DIY-Fabric-Thrifted
Shoes-Charlotte Russe

2 comments:

  1. You look great!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete