Sunday, July 14, 2013

Wedding Glam






Happy Sunday Loves!

I'm getting use to my new work schedule and will be back to blogging consistently soon.

Yesterday, a friend and I decided to go to a very last minute wedding. I really had no time to prepare, as I spent my Friday after work getting my hair braided (which I love, beside the braids being a little heavy) Any who, I have had this wrap dress for over three years, it can be converted into like over 20 different styles. It is similar to the designer wrap dress, but for the fraction of the cost. I purchased the dress online a Walmart and I wish, I had gotten it in the other colors they had.

I wasn't able to get pictures of the gorgeous bride, as my phone died (story of my life)

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.

Talk Soon,
RacQuell

Outfit Details
Dress-Walmart
Shoes-Shoe Dazzle
Necklace-Aldo

2 comments:

  1. Sexy Dress!!! Walmart...R U Serious???!!
    I Love your braids as well. I'm thinking about getting me some box braids to help with my love/hate relationship with GA heat!!

    loveomora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Omara! The braids are great for summer! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete