Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sporty Saturday











I hardly ever dress down, so I made sure, I documented this moment! I had tons of running around to do yesterday and I wanted to be very comfortable. Of course if I'm going to try the Sporty Luxe trend, I had to add my own spend and include lots of pink. I purchased these Pink Converse last weekend on my lovely get away to Nashville. Baseball caps are all the rave for the Spring and I love this one I scored from Target. All the other pieces just came together; I love these BCBG leggings I scored from Value Village for 6.00; yes I never lose on a thrift. I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.

Talk Soon
RacQuell

Outfit Details
Baseball cap-Target
Jacket-Mango for JcPenney
Peplum Top-Asos Curve
Faux leather pants-BCBG via Value Village
Chuck Taylor Converse-Converse 

No comments:

Post a Comment