Saturday, May 11, 2013

90's Love








First, let's hear it for my friend Saba and these awesome photos she took! I definitely could not have done a better job. I thrifted this top about a month ago, brand new with the tag on; it is actually 100% silk and was per the retail tag 129.00, of course I only paid 4.00! It definitely has that Versace 90's era feel. My skirt is a skater dress that I have worn  previously. Spring is truly here in Charlotte and I'm loving that I can dress as such. I had such a great day today with this perfect weather, having girl talk and catching up with my friend. I hope everyone enjoys their Mother's Day tomorrow.

Talk Soon
RacQuell

Outfit Details
Top-Thrifted
Skirt-skater dress from Deb's
Shoes-Zara
Belt-Versona


2 comments:

  1. Listen honey this fit is the diggs!!!! I love everything about this!

    adashofcurves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete