Tuesday, March 12, 2013

It's almost here..





Just a few snaps from my work look yesterday. As soon as I begin complaining about the weather, in comes the sun, I guess you ask and you receive.  I love color!! I love Spring!! or any other time when it isn't raining or below 70 degrees. When I got dressed, I immediately started pulling out these pieces, I have so many items in my wardrobe, that honestly I could go months without shopping. (oh how I wish I could) All of the items I'm wearing were in my closet, besides the Infinity Scarf, I purchased from Walmart. You can definitely have endless possibilities with this scarf. The skirt and shoes have been sitting in my closet for months, just waiting to live lol. Are you guys out there pulling out the Spring pieces?

Well I hope your enjoying your Tuesday.

Talk Soon
RacQuell


Outfit Details
Top- Roses
Scarf (turban) -Walmart
Skirt- Goodwill brand new originally from Target
Heels- Charlotte Russe
Watch-Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment