Sunday, March 24, 2013

Casual Chic











I must admit I am a true "girly girl", I hardly ever wear jeans, sneakers (besides my wedges from Target, I have worn consistently for the last five months) or sweat pants. I did however love when I began to see the sweat pant look, more dressed up last fall; so I gave it a whirl and I loved it. Some days, I do not feel like wearing dresses and skirts; today was one of those days. My best friend came in to town for the weeken; we partied, shopped, went thrifting and had Sunday brunch. Being that it was so gloomy this morning this outfit was perfect. I just love how comfy I was, paired with a simple black t-shirt and my favorite Prabal Gurung heels, I looked and felt like I nailed casual chic today. What do you think?

I hope you enjoyed your weekend.

Talk Soon

RacQuell


Outfit details
Blazer- JcPenney
Sweatpants-JcPenney
Purse-Thrifted
Heels-Prabal Gurung for Target

No comments:

Post a Comment