Friday, December 16, 2016

New Mommy Alert


















Hi Belles!!!!
I hope everyone is enjoying this holiday season! I truly have slept and ate the last five months away! As you can see or hopefully tell, I'm going to be a mommy!! God has given me the greatest gift this season, I could never ask for anything more. I'm just over five months and feel I couldn't keep this to myself any longer lol. I've know since I've been five weeks, so it feels like I've been pregnant forever!!! Of course the super girl over here  is receiving a beautiful prince. I feel like this happens often LOL! I know everyone has different pregnancies, but I feel like my boy is going to be very easy going, no morning sickness, we just sleep and eat lol. I've always said, I wanted to have everything off my crazy check list before children, but this joy has brought my family closer, motivated me and allowed me to grow as a woman. I can't wait to share mommy hood on my blog!

Praying you all have a safe and Happy Holidays.

Happy Holidays!

Thanks to my great friend Kayla for making me look presentable when none of my clothes fit anymore!!

Outfit Details
Dress- Gifted from GCGME purchase here


Talk Soon!
post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment