Sunday, September 4, 2016

Sunny Side Up


 

   



Well Hello!!!
With all this perfect weather, I told myself I was going out to explore Charlotte today and get back in my blogging mojo and let's pray my love for Fashion will overpower my life schedule and survive. Trust me, you'll forgive me in a few months when I'm able to share why this Belle has been out. I hope you enjoyed your extended weekend. I'm wearing a dress and a skirt in this post and with all that my world is bringing, I'll be getting the most out of my wardrobe and using what's in it more often. I may have gone overboard with this ruffle off shoulder trend lol, I'm glad it's back in style.






Outfit Details
Dress worn as top-Boohoo
Skirt-Burlingtons
Shades-Aldo
Flats-Burlington

Talk Soon!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment