Sunday, February 21, 2016

Glam Thrifter












 Hey Belles!
For as long as I can remember, I'd say, I didn't enjoy wearing pants. I now know it was the thought of finding pants that fit properly. I found these Anne Klein pants while thrifting and the blouse as well last year. Total outfit with clutch cost me all of 15.00, my shoes were even on sale at Dillard's last year. I loved how the flair of the pants fit well with my short frame. I'm starting to enjoy pants again and just take my time trying on different styles. Hope you have a great week.



Outfit Details
Pants, Top, Clutch-Thrifted
Heels-Jessica Simpson
Bangle-Kate Spade
Watch-Fossil
Shades-Ebay


                                                                            Talk Soon
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment